Melt away stress, anxiety and tension in our infrared sauna. This sauna uses infrared light to heat your body from the inside out.
Unlike a traditional sauna that will only heat the air around you and raise your outer skin temperature, our far-infrared sauna raises your internal temperature causing you to detox and sweat at a much deeper level.
Far-infrared light is absolutely safe to use and is totally harm-free. Studies are showing that regular 30 minute sessions in far-infrared saunas can have positive effects on high blood pressure, congestive heart failure, dementia, Alzheimer's, Type 2 Diabetes, rheumatoid arthritis and headaches. Leave the sauna feeling totally relaxed and reset.
We recommend using the sauna before your float...
1) Arrive a few minutes early to fill out your waiver. Make sure to drink plenty of water before your session.
2) Get a tour of the center & a quick sauna orientation.
3) Enter the sauna in one of the robes provided (or wear whatever you're comfortable in).
4) Enjoy your sweat. Play with the light color. Play quiet music or a guided meditation from your phone through the sauna's speakers.
5) When your session is over, the sauna will shut off.
6) Place your used towel in the basket and make your way to your float, or take some time in the lounge area if you aren't floating today.
7) Leave feeling refreshed and reset to take on your day