Melt away stress, anxiety and tension in our infrared sauna. This sauna uses infrared light to heat your body from the inside out.
Unlike a traditional sauna that will only heat the air around you and raise your outer skin temperature, our far-infrared sauna raises your internal temperature causing you to detox and sweat at a much deeper level.
Far-infrared light is absolutely safe to use and is totally harm-free. Studies are showing that regular 30 minute sessions in far-infrared saunas can have positive effects on high blood pressure, congestive heart failure, dementia, Alzheimer's, Type 2 Diabetes, rheumatoid arthritis and headaches. Leave the sauna feeling totally relaxed and reset.
We recommend using the sauna before your float...
1) Arrive a few minutes early to fill out your waiver. Make sure to drink plenty of water before your session.
2) Get a tour of the center & a quick sauna orientation.
3) Enter the sauna in one of the robes provided (or wear whatever you're comfortable in).
4) Enjoy your sweat. Play with the light color. Play quiet music or a guided meditation from your phone through the sauna's speakers.
5) When your session is over, the sauna will shut off.
6) Place your used towel in the basket and make your way to your float, or take some time in the lounge area if you aren't floating today.
7) Leave feeling refreshed and reset to take on your day
Benefits of INFRARED SAUNA
Sweating is one of the body’s most natural ways to eliminate toxins, making it a crucial part of detoxification. When compared to traditional Swedish saunas, infrared saunas eliminate more than seven times more toxins - leaving you fully refreshed and rejuvenated after each session.
Studies have shown that an infrared sauna session can burn upwards of 600 calories. As the body works to cool itself, there is a substantial increase in heart rate, cardiac output and metabolic rate, causing the body to burn more calories.
A fever is the body’s natural mechanism to strengthen and accelerate the immune response. By safely heating the body internally, infrared saunas mimic fever-state causing higher immunity. Combined with the improved elimination of toxins and wastes via intense sweating, frequent infrared sauna use increases overall health and resistance to disease.
Heating the muscles with infrared light produces an increase in blood flow similar to that seen during exercise. Infrared saunas promote blood flow and circulation and reduce inflammation, which promotes physical relief from muscle aches and joint pain.
The far-infrared wavelength (sometimes referred to as Red Light Therapy) is the most effective wavelength for healing the epidermis and dermis layers of the skin. Far-infrared treatments stimulate collagen production to reduce wrinkles and improve overall skin tone.
Infrared light helps to balance cortisol levels, the body’s primary stress hormone. The heat generated by the sauna will also help relax muscles and relieve tension throughout the body, allowing deep levels of relaxation.